Welcome to our Sub Domain, www.unbannedbiblepublications/e-books
‘You, being [spiritually] dead in your sins… He has made alive together with Him, [if you sincerely believe in Him and accepted Him as your personal Savior,] having [completely] forgiven you ALL trespasses, having WIPED OUT the handwriting of requirements, [your violation of the Law,] that was against you. And He has taken it OUT OF THE WAY, having NAILED IT TO THE CROSS…’ - Col. 2:13-14.
‘For we, [all believers] must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each [believer] may receive the things done in the body [of Christ,] according to what he has done, whether good or bad.’ 2 Cor. 5:10.
‘Then I saw a great white throne and Him Who sat on it… And I saw the dead, [who were in their graves but now are risen to face God,] small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades deliverer up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works…
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life [the Lamb’s Book of Life, or those who sincerely accepted Jesus as their Savior,] was cast into the lake of fire, [or eternal hell!]’ - Rev. 20:11-15.
Jesus Christ is the Creator God
SCRIPTURAL TRUTH FROM THE REAL BIBLE ABOUT THE
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
WIKIPEDIA THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA:
· SDA ESCHATOLOGY AND FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS
· SDA THEOLOGY
· JESUS WAS THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (AND VICE VERSA.)
· SATAN IS THE CO-SIN-BEARER WITH CHRIST
Truth or Fables: (Robert K. Saunders)
· Dear friends, I love you enough to tell you the truth. People are fallible and can easily deceive us. So, let us FORGET WHAT MAN SAYS AND LISTEN TO WHAT GOD SAYS!
Neither Ellen G. White nor any other prophet had, or has ANY ‘authoritive source of truth,’ which is apart from, and above the contextual truth of God’s Word, the Bible.
As soon as people reform and rewrite the Bible to suit their doctrines, we do not have a truthful version of God’s Word anymore! Sadly, this is what happened to all those denominational Bibles, which differ from what is clearly written and revealed in the truthful context of original Bible versions!
As we will see in this article, Adventism has done the same to its members. It saddens me to tell you that The Clear Word Bible does NOT reflect the truth of the original versions of the Bible! Please, for the sake of your own soul, compare different Bible translations for yourself to find the truth about what they have done to God’s True Word in their Clear Word Bible!
Jesus Himself said to the man at Bethesda on the Sabbath, (Jn. 5:1-18,) “‘Take up your bed and walk…’ Therefore the Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father making Himself equal with God... [But Jesus said in v 21-27,] ‘For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom HE wills! For the Father judges no one, but has delivered all judgment to the Son, THAT all SHOULD honor the Father. He WHO DOES NOT HONOR THE SON DOES NOT HONOR THE FATHER WHO SENT HIM. [v 24,] Most assuredly I say to you, he who hears MY Word and believes in Him Who sent Me HAS [completed and full] EVERLASTING LIFE and shall not come into judgment, but HAS passed from death into life… the [spiritual] dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and THOSE WHO HEAR [HIS VOICE] SHALL LIVE!’”
No one shall live eternally [and we do live eternally because ‘soul sleep’ does not exist,] by keeping certain parts of the law. The Old Testament, outward, or ceremonial law brings only a curse; Christ Alone and obedience to His Moral Law of Love bring life! (Jn. 13:34.) “For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse, for it is written, ‘CURSED is EVERYONE who does not continue in ALL things which are written in the book of the law, [IF YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP ONE LAW, YOU HAVE TO KEEP ALL THE LAWS] to DO them. But that NO ONE is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for the just [IN JESUS CHRIST] shall live by faith…” Gal. 3:10-14.
©COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS SOLD, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND REVELATION, DISTRIBUTED FOR PERSONAL GAIN, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY
WM Irvine wrote in his book, ‘Heresies Exposed,’ “The servant of God is sometimes forced to the almost impossible task of analyzing error without cruelty to the hearts that hold it… Dreadful errors are sometimes held by earnest and devout souls who would die for their belief... This is a controversy over the Truth of God’s Word, not our condemnation of others; [‘condemning’ as in sending souls to the Biblical eternal hell that Jesus Christ Himself warned against, as only God Himself can and will condemn willfully disobedient people to eternal hell.] Therefore, we decline as strongly to condemn the person as to mask the error…”
There is nothing more humbling and enlightening under the sun, than to study the doctrines of a religion, church, or denomination in the light of the contextual truth of the real Bible. It really seems the more we know, the less we understand the depth, incorruptibility, and unshakable truth of God’s True, Eternal Word — and the incredible power of deception to which we all are subject, were it not for the grace of God in Christ. Often, complete unbelievers and those seeking the truth ask the most relevant and important questions concerning the Bible and the Christian church and all her branches, forcing me to study how to answer in meekness and in God’s truth. As a result, this study on the Seventh Day Adventist Church, as the many studies on other churches I have done thus far, does not only concern the members of this church. It would be very presumptuous of believers from all denominations to think that we ‘know it all,’ ‘have all truth,’ and are so secure in our church’s beliefs that we do not have to “examine and test ourselves as to whether we are truly in the faith,” (2 Cor. 13:5.)
God forbade us to “believe every spirit,” and commanded us to “let two or three prophets speak and let the others judge… [according to the correct context of the Bible] to see whether they are of God,” (1 Jn. 4:1-4; 1 Cor. 14:29; Ps. 119:160.) Obedience to these protective commandments of God is the personal responsibility of all those who confess Christ. Although all denominations would like to believe they have “authoritive truth,” it was exactly such disobedience to God’s commandment to NOT to follow leaders blindly, which caused the many diverse religions, denominations, and church doctrines that rule our dark and deceived religious world. Consequently, to simply weigh the “authoritive truth” of one church or denomination against the “authoritive truth” of another church or denomination is ridiculous. Only God Himself has “authoritive truth,” and He has already revealed His entire will for all humanity in the full context of the real Bible, His Word.
That’s why John concludes in the Book of Revelation, “If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this Book, and if anyone takes away from the words [or contextual truth] of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the [eternal] holy city, and from the things which are written in this book, [this means eternal life in heaven, which completely disproves the doctrine of ‘soul-sleep’ or Jehovah’s Witness so-called‘annihilation.’ Yet, sadly, the Seventh Day Adventist Clear Word Bible changed Jesus’ words to incorporate the manmade, Adventist doctrine of ‘soul sleep,’ among many other things,]” (Rev. 22:18-19.)
MOSTLY UNKNOWN BUT REAL ADVENTIST FACTS AND TEACHINGS DISCUSSED IN THIS ARTICLE:
1. Adventists revere the “revelations” of Ellen White rather than believing the entire truth of the Bible, because they actually re-wrote Scripture to follow their teacher Ellen White contrary to what Jesus and the apostles teach. “Ministry Magazine,” Oct. 1981, “We believe the revelation and inspiration of both the Bible and Ellen White’s writings to be of equal quality. To Adventists, “her interpretation of the Bible is to be preferred over the meaning the Biblical text itself conveys…. The superintendence of the Holy Spirit was just as careful and thorough in one case as in the other.” However, the true Word of God clearly states in Heb. 1:1-2 and throughout Scripture, “God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past [during the Old Testament dispensation/covenant that concerned only the old Hebrew nation,] to the fathers by the prophets [such as Moses and Elijah,] has in these last days [under the New Covenant, New Testament dispensation] spoken to us, [His Scripturally born again, believing disciples from ‘every tribe, tongue and nation,’] by His Son...” New Testament Scripture was inspired by the Holy Spirit through the early followers of Christ, and every so-called ‘revelation’ that does not fit into the entire context of Biblical truth, is not from the Holy Spirit of God!
2. Ellen White related physical diseases and deformities to masturbation (‘solitary vice’) or the ‘excessive sex drive,’ namely, “...imbecility, dwarfed forms, crippled limbs, misshapen heads, and deformity of every description. In females… [the consequences of self-abuse are] seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache, loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and loins, affections of the spine, [and] the head often decays inwardly. Cancerous tumour… Those who masturbate are just as surely self-murderers as though they pointed a pistol to their own breast, and destroyed their life instantly.” Now one thing is certain, while sin such as adultery and fornication can cause serious infectious diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhea, these illnesses White names here all have physical origins, which have nothing to do with masturbation or even illicit sex. What condemnation such false teachings must not cause the innocent partens of deformed children, etcetera!
3. White taught that vegetarianism supposedly makes them ‘holy’ and eating pork especially, ‘defiles’ them severely, yet she ate meat most of her life, [Counsels on Diet and Foods, p. 380.) She thought she knew better than Jesus, because Jesus Himself commanded in Mark 7:14-22, “Listen to Me and understand. Nothing that enters a man from the outside can defile him, but the things which come out of him, [such as false doctrine and other moral sin,] defiles him, because food does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods.” The Holy Spirit said in 1 Tim. 4:1-4, “In latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons… commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is sanctified by the World of God and prayer.” And Adventists make a joke of this by laughing their heads off over believers supposedly ‘hallowing’ human flesh to eat as well!] How ridiculous is that? This explanation of the power of prayer and the reality of Jesus’ New Covenant was also grossly twisted in the Clear Word Bible. The Clear Word Bible’s interpretation of God’s straightforward truth goes like this, “Others will say that it’s wrong to marry and eat the good things God created which we should receive with gratitude. God created everything. Nothing should be rejected which He has said we can eat, [brining people back to the Old Testament Ceremonial Law that forbids certain meats, etcetera,] and we should do so by offering thanksgiving and praise. These [Old Testament dietary] foods [that were allowed] not only have the approval of the word of God, but will also be blessed by Him through our prayers.” Surely, even Adventists can see that the Clear Word Bible twists and add to the meaning of the King James Bible! Vegetarianism in itself is not sinful, but when used for religious and so-called sanctifying purposes as in Hinduism, Messianic Judaism, the SDA church and other religions, it becomes the “doctrine of deceiving demons.”
4. White ‘spoke’ to her dead husband James as recorded in “the Retirement Years, p. 161-163.” At first, as she knew he was dead and buried, she thought “the Lord pitied her and let him come back.” [Read what Jesus said concerning speaking to the dead in Lu. 16:19-31.] However, she records her entire conversation with this spirit contrary to God’s commandment not to call up, or try to speak to the deceased! (Deut. 18:10-12.)
6. SDA also erroneously believe that humans are not immortal beings, but consist only as ‘dual’ and not as ‘tri-part’ beings, omitting the immortal human spirit, (which the Bible calls the ‘heart;’) making humanity into animals with only brains (souls) and bodies, [1 Ths. 5:23, Mt 25:46; Dan. 12:2; Ps.23:6.)
7. Ellen G. White stated, “The man Christ Jesus was not the Lord God Almighty, yet Christ and the Father are one.” Adventists say, “...She was saying that Christ was not God the Father, but he was [note the past tense!] God the Son, co-equal with the Father.” Fact is, Jesus is called “Mighty God” in the Old Testament in Isa. 9:6, and “Almighty God” in Rev. 1:7-8, because the Biblical Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is inseparably One God and does not consist of ‘two separate fathers,’ one ‘mighty’ and the other ‘almighty.’ White’s claim was taken from the Roman Catholic/Calvinist doctrine of the Christianized pagan trinity, which teaches three distinctly separate ‘divine persons’ or three, separate gods. [And I am not preaching “Jesus-Only” doctrine, which denies the Biblical Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!]
8. White made the Man Jesus Christ into a divine god-angel-man called “Michael the Archangel.” Adventists even substituted verses in the King James Bible to reflect this teaching in their Clear Word Bible. I.e., Jude 1:9, KJV, “Yet Michael the archangel, [in SDA terms, not a created angel of God but a ‘divine’ angelic manifestation of Jesus,] when contending with the devil, he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not to bring against him a reviling accusation but said, The Lord rebuke you!” Clear Word Version, “In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. [The real Bible states that Michael is a ‘chief’ over the warring legions of angels only.] When He was challenged by Satan about his intention to resurrect Moses, [Jesus] didn’t come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, ‘God rejects your claim to his body.’” In fact, the real Bible does not support any of these allegations in the Clear Word Bible. Jesus is God Himself, (Col. 2:9; Jn. 1:1-3,) and not Michael the archangel (a created being, Jn. 1:1-3; Col. 2:9, Heb. 7:1-3, etc.) Moreover, this dispute was not about ‘resurrecting Moses,’ but about where Moses was buried, as God Himself (and not Michael or any other angel) buried Moses and so, to this day, no one knows where his grave is, (Deut. 34:5-6.)
9. White alleged, “Satan is the co-sin-bearer with Christ and the vicarious substitute for the sinner.” What blasphemy! The entire Bible centers on the fact that Jesus and Only Jesus is the Mediator between man and God, (1 Tim. 2:5!) Satan is a fallen angel and the utter enemy of humanity and all of God’s creation.
10. Adventism also denies the complete atonement of Jesus Christ as the only means of salvation, as both the Old and New Testaments teach. In Christ Alone “we have [complete] redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, [because He fulfilled the entire Old Testament Law in our place, (Mt. 5:17) and He carried our entire state or position of lostness, darkness and cursedness without God!”] (Col. 1:13-17: Gal. 3:10-14.)
11. Adventists are “being constantly watched by “that recording angel with his terrible exactness” and so, they have to focus on “perfect obedience” to the ten commandments and the teachings of Ellen White. Yet, while all true disciples of Christ [sometimes] sin, we have forgiveness on our confession and repentance, because “the blood of Christ [continually] cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness,” (1 Jn. 1:8-10.) Nevertheless, White had the audacity to contradict Jesus on this as well, stating, "...Those who are living on the earth when the intercession of Christ shall cease in the sanctuary above are to stand in the sight of a holy God without a mediator. Their robes must be spotless, their characters must be purified from sin by the blood of sprinkling. Through the grace of God and their own diligent effort they must be conquerors in the battle with evil....". (The Great Controversy p. 425). Here too, this woman makes Jesus a liar, as it is declared in Heb. 7:22-25 that “...Jesus has became a surety of a Better Covenant [Heb. 8:13,] than the Old Covenant, which passed away in favour of His New Covenant. And also there were many [Old Testament high] priests, because they were prevented by death from continuing. But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. Such a High Priest was fitting…”
12. Although Adventists confess Jesus as their Savior, only their ‘past sins’ before conversion are forgiven. Henceforward, they must earn their salvation by adhering ‘perfectly’ to ‘the commandments of God,’ meaning the ten commandments of Ex. 20 and all White’s teachings, of which 7th day, (the Jewish Saturday) Sabbath-keeping is “the greater.” However, only Jesus’ New Testament (New Covenant) commandment of sincere faith in, personal acceptance of, and obedience to HIM ABOVE ALL ELSE through adherence to His MORAL LAW OF LOVE constitutes Scriptural salvation, redemption and blessing, (Jn. 14:6, 1:12-13; 13:34; Mt. 7:21-23; Gal. 3:10-14.) Jesus Christ Himself commanded, “This is the First and Great Commandment: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, [human spirit] and soul, [mind] and all your strength. The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang ALL the Law and the Prophets” —the entire Old Testament covenant, as well as the New Testament Covenant, written in His own blood! (Mt. 22:36-40 — read about keeping certain parts of the O.T. Law in Gal. 2:21; 3:10-14, Rom. Chapters 2-3, etc.)
13. Adventists believe that the ‘beast’ of Revelation is the Christian Church of Rome and her harlot Christian daughters, as they ‘replaced’ the 7th-day Sabbath with the 8th day, (Sunday,) the idolatrous day of the sun god. Yet, Adventists forget that Saturday was named after the Roman god Saturn, the fertility god of agriculture.
14. Adventists twist ‘the mark of the beast of Revelation’ into the ‘sin’ of Sunday Sabbath keeping. (The contextual truth of Rev. 13:16-18 explains the real mark of the beast as absolute control over global commodity or money!) Yet, “Sunday keepers” are condemned to “receive the mark of the beast,” suffer all the plagues of Revelation and miss the SDA’s temporal ‘heaven.’ [The Spirit of Prophecy, Vol. 4, p. 505.]
15. SDA teaches that Saturday Sabbath-keeping is the ‘seal of God.’ Allegedly, all ‘true believers’ must ‘earn’ this all-important ‘seal’ by Saturday Sabbath-keeping to ‘escape the seven last plagues in the Book of Revelation.’ [Please, just read and believe the truth of Eph. 1:13-14; 4:30; and Jn. 13:34-35!]
16. Ellen G. White alleged that ‘there is sin in heaven,’ (Adventists materialize the heavenly sanctuary – which is an irreconcilable Biblical paradox!) Thus, this ‘sanctuary’ will become some kind of ‘mediator’ that will ‘bear the sins of the believer for the last time.’ (This is merely Roman Catholicism’s Purgatory or temporal hell wrapped in different paper!) Nevertheless, this sanctuary ‘needs cleansing,’ which allegedly BEGAN in 1844, the year in which William Miller prophesied falsely, Jesus would return to earth!
17. Adventists teach that the Seventh-day Adventist church is the only ‘true remnant church of Bible prophecy.’ Sadly, this spirit of uncontextual prophecy and exclusivity rules all erroneous movements, and rejects even sincerely and Scripturally born again believers, who do not belong to any so-called “whore” church! The truth of Scripture states that Jesus ‘has redeemed,’ [past tense, as He finished His complete, atoning work on the cross,] His sincere body of believers ‘out of every tribe and tongue and nation…’ - Rev. 5:9)
18. Adventists, as all other denominations, study the Bible profusely from their own point of view, (just as Roman Catholics from theirs, Jehovah’s Witnesses from theirs, Calvinists from theirs, etcetera,) yet a ‘spirit of prophecy’ (or Ellen White, the pope, John Calvin, Benny Hinn...) guides them, not faith in and obedience to sound, contextual, Biblical truth, (see Heb. 1:1-2!)
19. Adventists blend and confuse Old Testament ‘signs’ and ‘covenants’ that “have passed away,” (according to Hebrew Chapters 7-9 etcetera,) with the spiritual New Testament Covenant of Grace, written in the blood of Jesus Himself — just as Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, and others are doing, (Heb. 7-10; Gal. 3:10-14.)
20. The SDA rejects Jesus’ teaching of eternal punishment for sinners who reject Him as their personal Lord and Savior, (eternal hell,) as well as spiritual salvation and bodily resurrection unto eternal life, (eternal heaven,) for those who sincerely accepted and lived in His complete atonement in their place. (Jn. 1:12-13; Rev. 20:11-15; Lu. 16:22-31; 2 Pet. 3:7, 10.)
21. SDA believes in ‘soul-sleep until resurrection’ or re-creation for temporal judgment. This does not exist in Scripture. Hebrews 9:27 clearly states, “It is appointed for men to die once, and after this the judgment.” They will not have to be “recreated for judgment” because, as Jesus illustrated in Lazarus and the Rich Man, personal judgment already comes at the moment of death or at Jesus’ return on the clouds. We are not without consciousness after death, because at that moment, our supernatural human spirits are directly taken either to eternal heaven or to eternal hell, (Lu. 16:19-31; 1 Ths. 5:23; 2 Cor. 5:10; Rev. 20:11-15; Jam. 2:12-13; Mt. 7:21-24; 25:31-46.)
22. Just as the Roman Catholic Church and Protestantism’s Lutherism, Calvinism, and the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the SDA church teach the false doctrine of Baptismal Regeneration, (“through water baptism we are truly born again in Jesus,”) whether this ‘baptism’ is by sprinkling babies as in Catholicism, Calvinism (Dutch Reformed,) etcetera, or whether it is the baptism of adults as in SDA and the Jehovah Witness Society. The truth of Scripture makes it plain that only sincere and personal belief in Jesus Christ can save people, regardless of their church membership! Biblical Baptism is for Jesus’ sincerely believing disciples only, and it is by immersion not a sprinkling of water. (Read the truth in Rom. 3:21-24 and Rom. 6.)